The Next Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposal Four - Anti-stalling measures

4 posters

Go down

Proposal Four - Anti-stalling measures  Empty Proposal Four - Anti-stalling measures

Post  Jeraan Taruk Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:28 pm

The activity has dropped which is to be expected with the holidays. However I feel there are some key things which need to be actioned upon by the leadership.

1. Imperial Ground Leadership.

Space and main leadership IC are sorted, however the general lacking of a IC ground CO is hindering advancement. This does mean we need someone to step up and take it forward, but they will have unlimited support.

2. OOC activities.
While anyone can orginise heroics etc, I feel these should be encouraged more.

3. Commitment to The Chapter
While we have some of our very old friends here with us on the forums, a thread with people "signing" it if they are commuted and In Guild at present or not, if people currently are just on forums and have rl commitments, that's fine, just a brief explanation and estimated date when things might be better to join IG would be greatly appreciated.

4. IC role index.
People are not to sure what characters they will be playing. A role

Jeraan Taruk

https://thenextchapter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Proposal Four - Anti-stalling measures  Empty Re: Proposal Four - Anti-stalling measures

Post  Tius Euna Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:59 pm

I was already going to step up soon in a post to propose taking the role of CO of the Storm Corp once it comes to the stage where it is implemented, I am currently writing up some documentation however. I will post it when I am finished.

I am planning on making a few PVP dates for members to group and gain GCW.

Edit- Realised I was not precise enough, meant only the storm corp.
Tius Euna
Tius Euna

Back to top Go down

Proposal Four - Anti-stalling measures  Empty Re: Proposal Four - Anti-stalling measures

Post  Demor Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:19 pm

I myself was pondering about the leadership of ground, and like Jeraan stated, it is hindering my progress aswell in setting up space.
I'd like to read more about your plans Tius, but am already quite convinced that you're our man, based on what you did for the community in the past.

As for OOC activities, I do not have enough time to get into this a lot I think, but then others might. I'm not sure what you are actually proposing Razz

What do you exactly mean with IC role index? Do you want people to post their plans for characters? Or do you want them to think about them?

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Tius Euna Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:03 pm

Question to Jeraan, leadership of what exactly? I am pretty sure you said that the Spec Ops will be lead by Tyraan. If the ground forces are to be split into different segments like this it means you will need to be more precise.
Tius Euna
Tius Euna

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:34 pm

Leadership that I was proposing to was OOC leadership, The consuls as well as the serving H.Consul.

It was my understanding that Tyraan as shadow captain is to train the spec ops unit. However, we still need someone to lead said unit.

@ Mocane

A role index would be basically a short paragraph about what the person wishes to do while in Spec Ops, also leave room for further expansion I guess.

Jeraan Taruk

https://thenextchapter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Demor Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Jeraan Taruk wrote:

@ Mocane

A role index would be basically a short paragraph about what the person wishes to do while in Spec Ops, also leave room for further expansion I guess.

I think this is a good idea, I'd say start it off.

I'll add my (so far) character information to it soon.

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Salofen Ordon Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:02 pm

I'd be up for some OOC stuff that no one else seems to want to do tbh, but I'll be inactive anyway for the next few days and mostly inactive till Feb. Might be worth unsubbing tbh, I'll rarely be able to get on.
Salofen Ordon
Salofen Ordon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down