The Next Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposal Three - Racing

2 posters

Go down

Proposal Three - Racing Empty Proposal Three - Racing

Post  jingup Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:17 pm

This is a proposal i tryed to get through to my previous guild but they bullied me out off it to soon.
The concept is mainly swoop racing, but if you are lucky enough to have other racing vehcles you can use them if allowed by the race official. The courses will either be things such as "get to somewhere from somewhere" type or a checkpoint race in which the course is set and waypoints are uploaded to the racers. I would love to get this going as i see it as a lovely RP opurtunity and a source of entertainment. Post your feelings towards this idea, jingup.

jingup

Back to top Go down

Proposal Three - Racing Empty Re: Proposal Three - Racing

Post  Jon-Sohn Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Hello

Maybe you'd start with few words about yourself? What side are you interested in joining and arranging the races for? The Empire or the Rebels? What kind of RP character do you have in mind for yourself in all this? Who are you? Smile

Oh and why were you bullied out of your former guild? What a Face

EDIT: Ok, we already know some things about Jingup from guild chat, but I think it would still be good to describe this racing idea in a bit more detailed way. And maybe it would be better to wait with starting the whole thing until all sides are up and running, as I doubt it would involve only Imperials.
Jon-Sohn
Jon-Sohn
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down