The Next Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposal eight : Reinstatement and refinement of several act systems.

3 posters

Go down

Proposal eight : Reinstatement and refinement of several act systems. Empty Proposal eight : Reinstatement and refinement of several act systems.

Post  Jeraan Taruk Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:51 am

The proposed systems with adjustment and refinement are;

ID system.
Status system
Combat Manual

Jeraan Taruk

https://thenextchapter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Proposal eight : Reinstatement and refinement of several act systems. Empty Re: Proposal eight : Reinstatement and refinement of several act systems.

Post  Demor Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:53 pm

I have gone trough the master manual again and judging by a lot of great combat roleplay experiences we practiced in the Second Act, I think it is a good idea to keep this set of rules, like you say changes can be made, to fit our form of roleplay. I am pro this proposal.

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Proposal eight : Reinstatement and refinement of several act systems. Empty Re: Proposal eight : Reinstatement and refinement of several act systems.

Post  Jon-Sohn Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:46 pm

> ID system.
> Status system
> Combat Manual

All those worked better or worse but DID work and seemed like something well thought through so I am also pro this proposal Smile
Jon-Sohn
Jon-Sohn
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Thank you, I will begin with opening up discussion topics on each one for people to have a look at and how to improve them if we can.

Jeraan Taruk

https://thenextchapter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down