The Next Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks

+8
Zavier Frost
Jon-Sohn
Jeraan Taruk
Demor
Synn
Deklen Caliban
saiana
Beli
12 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 4 Empty Re: SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks

Post  Jeraan Taruk Thu May 19, 2011 7:26 pm

I looked into that game beli, didnt appeal to me as much as EVE has again,

anyone that is looking to try eve again, steam are currently doing an offer. The game and 30 days sub for £3.75. Dont know if it applies to current accounts though, just thought i'd let everyone know! Very Happy

And! technically EVE is Free to play with Plex Smile

Jeraan Taruk

https://thenextchapter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 4 Empty Re: SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks

Post  Demor Fri May 20, 2011 6:39 am

They're not gonna have non-trial accounts buy gametime for 3 bucks, probably only works for either creating a new account or for upgrading a trial account.

Also, everyones interests/taste to his own Very Happy

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Fri May 20, 2011 9:17 am

Random Thought: You cannot spell manslaughter without laughter
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Fri May 20, 2011 9:57 am

I have just been diagnosed as Anatidaephobic, i fear that somewhere, somehow a duck is following me.
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Fri May 20, 2011 10:06 am

I must be going quackers
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Demor Fri May 20, 2011 10:41 am

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 4 Dude_wtf

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon-Sohn Fri May 20, 2011 10:57 am

He's probably browsing through some Gary Larson picture jokes, I recognize the one about the duck watching you Razz
Jon-Sohn
Jon-Sohn
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Fri May 20, 2011 11:13 am

Jon-Sohn wrote:He's probably browsing through some Gary Larson picture jokes, I recognize the one about the duck watching you Razz

who?

Seriously the phobia is real, maybe not my phobia but real. I'm actually podaphobic though.
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  saiana Fri May 20, 2011 11:23 am

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 4 Pto-price-overlay
SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 4 Pto-price-overlaySOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 4 Mwl2
saiana
saiana

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Fri May 20, 2011 3:55 pm

Hmn i need to get a new mouse, what do you guys think of this?

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 4 241-9295971A75UC913205X
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Fri May 20, 2011 4:09 pm

Jeraan Taruk

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Fri May 20, 2011 4:21 pm

Not on my list of possiobles unfortunately, i need to buy it on the way home tonight otherwise i can't come play lotro so my choices are anything in the argos catalogue.
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Fri May 20, 2011 4:40 pm

So nothing, as I know Argos. And they wont have anything in stock Very Happy

Jeraan Taruk

Back to top Go down

Post  Demor Fri May 20, 2011 5:05 pm

Mate of mine got the RAT thing, hes very satisfied with it, doesnt look like it but seems very ergonomic.

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Fri May 20, 2011 5:26 pm

Demor wrote:Mate of mine got the RAT thing, hes very satisfied with it, doesnt look like it but seems very ergonomic.

YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS

Very Happy

Jeraan Taruk

Back to top Go down

Post  Demor Sun May 22, 2011 5:42 pm

You killed thread, hope you're happy!

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyraan Sec Sun May 22, 2011 8:15 pm

Demor wrote:You killed thread, hope you're happy!

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 4 Jane10

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Mon May 23, 2011 7:48 am

Demor wrote:Mate of mine got the RAT thing, hes very satisfied with it, doesnt look like it but seems very ergonomic.

Yeah i've been reading reviews of the R.A.T, looks pretty good. It doesn't look like it's comfortable but it is supposed to be very comfortable because it is actually fully adjustable to the shape of your hand, that's why it looks like it's lots of bits thrown together, but each of the parts is spring loaded and moves with the shape of your hand, it also has a cartridge which you can load weights into to adjust the weight of the mouse to your preference.

It's also USB wired not wireless which i prefer, i don't know why i've always had problems with wireless mice, they're good for general computor work, but they just don't seem to be as responsive as wired mice when playing games for me, also nothing worse than the batteries running out at the wrong time lol.

Ended up buying a cheap crappy mouse to get by with the other night, but i think i may go get the R.A.T this weekend.
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  saiana Mon May 23, 2011 9:59 pm

is there a specific reason that they are good other than the fact that they seem to cost like £60+?
saiana
saiana

Back to top Go down

Post  Demor Tue May 24, 2011 6:06 am

Beli wrote:it is actually fully adjustable to the shape of your hand,

That :p

And it looks awesome, MOUSOBOTS ROLL OUT.

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Tue May 24, 2011 8:37 am

saiana wrote:is there a specific reason that they are good other than the fact that they seem to cost like £60+?

Depending on which one you get....

The R.A.T.3 is the basic at around £30, it's pretty much the equivelent of most "gaming mice" available, an above average DPI* (2000 i think), 5 programable buttons and macro'ing software. It's not as adjustable as the other models.

The R.A.T.7 is the middle range at around £70, it's quite a bit better than most "gaming" mice, with a pretty high DPI* (around 3000 i think), 7 programable buttons and macro'ing software. This model has an adjustable grip with multiple parts than can be slid in and out to fit your hand.

The R.A.T.9 is the high end model at around £90, it's a lot better than most "gaming" mice, with a very high DPI* (around 5000), 9 programable buttons and macro'ing software. This model has spring loaded sections that conform to your grip to make a really comfortable mouse, it also has a cartridge and various weights that you can add to it so you can choose how heavy or light the mouse is.

All of these have scaleable DPI settings, you can either choose how fast and smooth (to the upper limit of each mouse) you want the mouse to move, or on the higher end models it auto-detects most games and scales the DPI setting to suit the game for you.

They're all very fast and smooth mice, extremely responsive, very comfortable and apparently very durable, if you have the money spare they're well worth it.

Oh and they look cool too!

*Dots per inch
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Tue May 24, 2011 8:41 am

Demor wrote:
Beli wrote:it is actually fully adjustable to the shape of your hand,

That :p

And it looks awesome, MOUSOBOTS ROLL OUT.

Aye, unfotunately i didn't get one in the end, the argos i went to didn't have the 7 or 9 and as the 3 only has the cool factor over other gaming mice i ended up buying the Logitech MX518 gaming mouse, which is almost the same spec without the cool factor and about £5 less in price.

Still the logitech is a damned good mouse, i was shocked when i tried to play LotRO last night with it, it's so damned responsive it took me about half an hour to get used to it, the tiniest move sent my char spinning all over the place.

(it also helped when i actually installed the logitech software for it, without the software there's no acuracy control on the mouse and a single slight nudge of the mojuse can send it shooting off the screen)

LOL.
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Tue May 24, 2011 8:54 am

Other items inthe Cyborg range ....

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 4 Saitek_Cyborg_Gaming_Keyboard_Mouse

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 4 Saitek_Cyborg_Command_Unit

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 4 Saitek-Cyborg-V.1-Flight-Stick-PC

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 4 Thumb_saitek_cyborg_force_rumble_07

Last edited by Beli on Tue May 24, 2011 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Tue May 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Looks ugly!

Razer stuff is superior in design and aesthetics!

Jeraan Taruk

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Tue May 24, 2011 12:40 pm

TBH i've always found Razer stuff to be ugly and sub-standard, my old microsoft wireless 5000 was better.
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum