The Next Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks

+8
Zavier Frost
Jon-Sohn
Jeraan Taruk
Demor
Synn
Deklen Caliban
saiana
Beli
12 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 8 Empty Re: SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks

Post  Beli Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:59 am

Jeraan Taruk wrote:I tale the piss out of myself daily! I think the yanks ( as a less mature Civilisation  ) will eventually grasp the concept of satire. Smile

Besides, you may have cone from Europe, but you have had a good few hundred years of self mis-management, nature vs nurture comes to mind.

/fixed
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 8 Empty Re: SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks

Post  saiana Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:20 am

Jeraan Taruk wrote:I tale the piss out of myself daily! I think the yanks ( as a less mature Civilisation  ) will eventually grasp the concept of satire. Smile

Besides, you may have cone from Europe, but you have had a good few hundred years of self management, nature vs nurture comes to mind.

when they can properly grasp Monty Python they will have caught up with where we were a decade or so ago Smile

lol!
saiana
saiana

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:15 am

Beli wrote:

Besides, you may have cone from Europe, but you have had a good few hundred years of self mis-management, nature vs nurture comes to mind.

/fixed

Any yet you didn't fix my typo's! I proclaim shoddy fixing!

Jeraan Taruk

https://thenextchapter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Margras Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:27 pm

Beli wrote:Lol, Margras we wouldn't do it if you didn't react the way you do, you type like you over react and fly into a rage whenever anyone insults you or your country, you need to calm down a bit cos it'll only make us worse :p We rip it out of our own and every other country just as much Very Happy

Well however I may type I do not actually flip out or overreact, I just enjoy the arguments Razz

And I rip on my country too, plenty.

In other news...a tree fell on my house yesterday morning! About 4 feet from where I was sitting! Was watching some Glee, then there was a loud Woosh noise followed by what sounded like an explosion, suddenly I'm covered in insulation and there is a treebranch sticking through the ceiling, and as I get up to GTFO I see just this wall of tree falling outside of the window.
T'was an eventful morning Smile

Margras

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:32 pm

It happened because you was watching Glee.

Jeraan Taruk

https://thenextchapter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyraan Sec Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Jeraan Taruk wrote:It happened because you was watching Glee.

Odin hates glee and Margras angered him.

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:16 pm

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 8 Tumblr_lfjairtX0b1qd1wsjo1_500
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Margras Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:11 pm

But the cheerleaders were having sex! And the show is actually pretty funny. When its not doing its gay pride/lady gaga bullshit.

Margras

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyraan Sec Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:23 pm

Margras wrote:But the cheerleaders were having sex! And the show is actually pretty funny. When its not doing its gay pride/lady gaga bullshit.

Dont pretend you're not sitting there in a mankini made entirely out of sliced ham....

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Synn Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:57 pm

i rip the piss into Americans for one reason...

They all seem to be complete idiots, and i HATE idiots...

Genreally, this also means i have 95% of the worlds population... but Americans top the idiot charts in most ways tbh...

Synn

Back to top Go down

Post  Margras Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:35 pm

Tyraan Sec wrote:
Margras wrote:But the cheerleaders were having sex! And the show is actually pretty funny. When its not doing its gay pride/lady gaga bullshit.

Dont pretend you're not sitting there in a mankini made entirely out of sliced ham....

Well, not ENTIRELY...

You never know what is in those mystery meats these days.

Margras

Back to top Go down

Post  Demor Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:27 pm

Margras wrote:

Well however I may type I do not actually flip out or overreact, I just enjoy the arguments Razz

And I rip on my country too, plenty.

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Margras Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:48 pm

Dehy took urr jaawrbs!!!

Margras

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:48 am

Look at your character, now back at mine, now back at yours, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped rerolling new classes, yours could play like mine. Look down, back up. Where are you? You're on the forum, reading about the skill based system your MMO could play like. Look at your spec, now back at mine. It's a character with the skills from that class you love. Look again; the tank is now DPSing. Anything is possible when your game has no balance. I'm on a forum.
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Demor Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:13 am

Beli wrote:Look at your character, now back at mine, now back at yours, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped rerolling new classes, yours could play like mine. Look down, back up. Where are you? You're on the forum, reading about the skill based system your MMO could play like. Look at your spec, now back at mine. It's a character with the skills from that class you love. Look again; the tank is now DPSing. Anything is possible when your game has no balance. I'm on a forum.

P-P-P-PO-PO-PO-POWER

OOOOHOOOOOOLD SPICE ODOR BLOCKING POWEEEEEEER

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:12 am

Sorry for so many vids but you just have to see what me and demor are talking about, it's hilarious.
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:17 am

For some epic luls check out the link below, the old spice man has twitter and he answers twitter messages on video "in character".

https://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=484F058C3EAF7FA6&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_691978
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Demor Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:19 am

lol awesome marketing

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyraan Sec Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:30 pm

The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it. The next day the kids came back and one by one began to tell their stories.

Kathy said, "My father's a farmer and we have a lot of egg-laying hens. One time we were taking our eggs to market in a basket on the front seat of the pickup when we hit a bump in the road and all the eggs went flying and broke and made a mess"

"And what's the moral of the story?" asked the teacher.

"Don't put all your eggs in one basket!"

"Very good," said the teacher. "Now, Lucy?"

"Our family are farmers too. But we raise chickens for the meat market. We had a dozen eggs one time, but when they hatched we only got ten live chicks. And the moral to this story is, don't count your chickens until they're hatched."

"That was a fine story Lucy. Johnny do you have a story to share?"

"Yes, ma'am, my daddy told me this story about my uncle Bob. Uncle Bob was a Green Beret in Vietnam and his helicopter got hit. He had to crash land in enemy territory and all he had was a bottle of whiskey, a machine gun and a machete. He drank the whiskey on the way down so it wouldn't break and then he landed right in the middle of 100 enemy troops. He killed seventy of them with the machine gun until he ran out of bullets, then he killed twenty more with the machete till the blade broke and then he killed the last ten with his bare hands."

"Good heavens," said the horrified teacher, " What kind of moral did your daddy tell you from that horrible story?"

"Don't f*ck with Uncle Bob when he's been drinking."

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Synn Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:31 pm

Tyraan Sec wrote:The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it. The next day the kids came back and one by one began to tell their stories.

Kathy said, "My father's a farmer and we have a lot of egg-laying hens. One time we were taking our eggs to market in a basket on the front seat of the pickup when we hit a bump in the road and all the eggs went flying and broke and made a mess"

"And what's the moral of the story?" asked the teacher.

"Don't put all your eggs in one basket!"

"Very good," said the teacher. "Now, Lucy?"

"Our family are farmers too. But we raise chickens for the meat market. We had a dozen eggs one time, but when they hatched we only got ten live chicks. And the moral to this story is, don't count your chickens until they're hatched."

"That was a fine story Lucy. Johnny do you have a story to share?"

"Yes, ma'am, my daddy told me this story about my uncle Bob. Uncle Bob was a Green Beret in Vietnam and his helicopter got hit. He had to crash land in enemy territory and all he had was a bottle of whiskey, a machine gun and a machete. He drank the whiskey on the way down so it wouldn't break and then he landed right in the middle of 100 enemy troops. He killed seventy of them with the machine gun until he ran out of bullets, then he killed twenty more with the machete till the blade broke and then he killed the last ten with his bare hands."

"Good heavens," said the horrified teacher, " What kind of moral did your daddy tell you from that horrible story?"

"Don't f*ck with Uncle Bob when he's been drinking."

Thats fucking class! Very Happy

Synn

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:41 am

INSTALLING SUMMER.. ███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE
Installation failed. Please try again.
404 error: Season not found.
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Demor Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:06 am

Rated ARRG for Pirate, FUCK YOU!

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Tius Euna Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Me marg and Mocane blasting rebel scum...sorry forgot to turn graphics back up was playing a 100 player tournament the other night and needed it for better FPS Razz.

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 8 0_bmp10
Tius Euna
Tius Euna

Back to top Go down

Post  Demor Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:40 am

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 8 Memes-troll-science-time-is-money

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 8 Memes-how-to-use-the-force

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 8 Memes-u-jelly-aquaman

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 8 Memes-troll-fishing

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 8 Memes-skidoo-you

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 8 4866af95-6c39-430a-a412-ccae3d91d199

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 8 0fd6143e-ebae-4327-9965-3fb7b11238ad

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:45 am

Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum