The Next Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks

+8
Zavier Frost
Jon-Sohn
Jeraan Taruk
Demor
Synn
Deklen Caliban
saiana
Beli
12 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 7 Empty Re: SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks

Post  Beli Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:13 am

Yeah as Margras asked ... is TNC still going? I wouldn't know atm, haven't logged into SwG for more than a couple minutes since the servers got hacked, and very likely won't ever again, i'm enjoying LotRO and AoC way too much.
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 7 Empty Re: SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks

Post  Jeraan Taruk Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:25 am

To be honest, as the "community" existed within Star Wars Galaxies. I guess thats kinda gone now. I havent logged in for a few months and just lost interest in a dying game.

However the General Community. IE these forums. Are still up and as long as people keep visiting etc, they will remain so. I feel that as a group of people that met through star wars galaxies we have remained friends through periods of strife, so even though we are not all in the same game. I think TNC is still going Very Happy

Jeraan Taruk

https://thenextchapter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:35 pm

A few days before Jack married Wendy, he had her name tattooed on his penis to show her how much he loved her. When erect, the name was fully visible; when deflated, it read Wy.

After the ceremony, they went to Jamaica on their honeymoon. Wendy was delighted with Jack's "special emblem of devotion." Their hotel had two beaches, one traditional and one nudist. After two days of the traditional beach, Wendy suggested visiting the clothing-optional beach.

As Wendy lay on her towel in the hot sun, she asked Jack if he'd bring her a cold drink. He walked across the sand to the little hut and asked the bartender, who was also naked, for two pina coladas.

Jack tried not to stare, but he noticed that the bartender also had "Wy" tattooed on his penis.

"Hey," Jack said and smiled, "what a coincidence. Your girlfriend must also be named Wendy."

"Oh no, mon," the bartender said and laughed. "Mine say 'Welcome To Jamaica. Enjoy Your Stay'."
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Margras Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:38 pm

Synn wrote:i love how this topich as gone from SOE to how retarded american is....

Might I say that your grammar and spelling is so copacetic Synner! Yes, American is pretty bad Very Happy

At least we don't use taxpayer's money to pay for a very expensive wedding, but I am certain that has a perfect explanation, right? Rolling Eyes

Margras

Back to top Go down

Post  saiana Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:43 pm

Fairy Liquid's new adverts have been updated to keep in tune with modern Britain

"Mummy, why are your hands so soft?"

"because i'm only 15! now shut the fuck up and eat your pot moddle!!"

Below are reasons why cookie dough is better than a penis:

It's enjoyable soft or hard

It makes a mess too, but it tastes alot better,

whenever it's in your mouth, you always want to swallow

you can enjoy it more than once

it comes already wrapped in a protective wrapping

you don't have to keep going until you've finished it off

you don't have to change the sheets if you eat it in bed

you can have more than one and you will not be called a slut

they come in all sizes

A man goes into a library and asks for a book on suicide
the librarian syas "fuck off, you won't bring it back"
saiana
saiana

Back to top Go down

Post  saiana Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:47 pm

Margras wrote:
Synn wrote:i love how this topich as gone from SOE to how retarded american is....

Might I say that your grammar and spelling is so copacetic Synner! Yes, American is pretty bad Very Happy

At least we don't use taxpayer's money to pay for a very expensive wedding, but I am certain that has a perfect explanation, right? Rolling Eyes

didn't stop a load of american's coming over to see it....

plus: http://www.businessinsider.com/government-wastes-money-2010-12#1-world-of-warcraft-1
saiana
saiana

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:47 pm

What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale?
A northern fairytale begins "Once upon a time... "
A southern fairytale begins "Y'all ain't gonna believe this... "
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Margras Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:51 pm

Beli wrote:What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale?
I really can't picture a British person saying the second one in a southern accent....

Margras

Back to top Go down

Post  saiana Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:01 pm

Margras wrote:
Beli wrote:What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale?
I really can't picture a British person saying the second one in a southern accent....

dats cuz u noez we speak all proppa n' stuff innit!
saiana
saiana

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:03 pm

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 7 Osama_bin_laden_last_facebook_post
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  saiana Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:17 pm

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 7 Bin-laden
saiana
saiana

Back to top Go down

Post  Synn Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:21 pm

Margras wrote:

If you can type better at around 6:30 in the morning having just woke up after working every weekend of the month, all the best to you,

But incase you couldn't work out that the H on the end of Topic belongs with the AS, i'll rewite it for you

"I love how this topic has gone from SOE to how retarded America is / Americans are"

There, a much more awake, and perfectly gramatic and structured statement, one day, you'll learn now to argue with me over grammer and spelling as i can be the biggest grammer / spelling nazi on here....

Your's faithfully
A Massive Cunt (AKA Synn)

Synn

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:29 pm

Synn wrote:
Margras wrote:

If you can type better at around 6:30 in the morning having just woke up after working every weekend of the month, all the best to you,

But incase you couldn't work out that the H on the end of Topic belongs with the AS, i'll rewite it for you

"I love how this topic has gone from SOE to how retarded America is / Americans are"

There, a much more awake, and perfectly gramatic and structured statement, one day, you'll learn now to argue with me over grammer and spelling as i can be the biggest grammer / spelling nazi on here....

Your's faithfully
A Massive Cunt (AKA Synn)

Dude! You're NOT a massive cunt .......

Cunts are usefull :p
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Synn Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:35 pm

I'm very useful and weeding out idiots and dispossing of them in a highly abusive manner... Wink

Synn

Back to top Go down

Post  Margras Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:14 pm

Synn wrote:I'm very useful and weeding out idiots and dispossing of them in a highly abusive manner... Wink

SOE HAVE Taken All Of Their Game Services Offline Due To Hacks - Page 7 E-thug
Sorry, had to Very Happy

Margras

Back to top Go down

Post  Synn Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:35 am

Your "picture" is wrong,

See there's 4 kinds of people online

Morons, E-thugs, Cunts and Nobodies

Morons are the kind who genreally act completely moronic spamming for money

E-Thugs like to think they are awesome at the game because they win in pvp, thus abusing everyone who doesn't PVP

Cunts, the kind (like me) who genreally hate 95% of people who play the games, and will only tolorate a very limited number of people

Nobodies, the 95% of the population who don't fall under the Moron / E-thug title

I'm still trying to figure out where i'd place you at the moment, the "Moron" or "Nobodie" class's are strong contenders at the moment

Synn

Back to top Go down

Post  Margras Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:49 pm

Synn wrote:Your "picture" is wrong,

E-Thugs like to think they are awesome at the game because they win in pvp, thus abusing everyone who doesn't PVP

Cunts, the kind (like me) who genreally hate 95% of people who play the games, and will only tolorate a very limited number of people

Nobodies, the 95% of the population who don't fall under the Moron / E-thug title

I'm still trying to figure out where i'd place you at the moment, the "Moron" or "Nobodie" class's are strong contenders at the moment

Well I don't spam for money if that helps you decide Smile

Well I did buy TCG packs and sell for in game money...so that...is that bad or worse? Razz

Margras

Back to top Go down

Post  Synn Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Margras wrote:
Synn wrote:Your "picture" is wrong,

Well I don't spam for money if that helps you decide Smile

Well I did buy TCG packs and sell for in game money...so that...is that bad or worse? Razz

lol, worse Razz

Sub-Moron? Razz

Synn

Back to top Go down

Post  Demor Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:48 pm

Herrrpa derrp yu better shut up about ma country or imma throw mah empty moonshine bottles at ya and spit on yer car after having sex with mah sister in front of the flag of the conferaceeh!

But for real, Eindhoven (city and surroundings where I live) was chosen as world's smartest city:

http://www.rnw.nl/english/bulletin/eindhoven-worlds-smartest-city

Funny fact: its also the very little part of the netherlands that is above sea level and not completely fucked if a massive flood ever occurs (again).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sea_flood_of_1953

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Margras Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:03 am

Demor wrote:Herrrpa derrp yu better shut up about ma country or imma throw mah empty moonshine bottles at ya and spit on yer car after having sex with mah sister in front of the flag of the conferaceeh!

I think its really funny to hear Europeans talk about people in the US being promiscuous and having sex with relatives Very Happy

Remember-Europeans came to America FROM Europe. Hell, they went to fucking AFRICA and INDIA from Europe. I wouldn't be quite so proud Smile

Margras

Back to top Go down

Post  Demor Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:49 am

Margras wrote:
Demor wrote:Herrrpa derrp yu better shut up about ma country or imma throw mah empty moonshine bottles at ya and spit on yer car after having sex with mah sister in front of the flag of the conferaceeh!

I think its really funny to hear Europeans talk about people in the US being promiscuous and having sex with relatives Very Happy

Remember-Europeans came to America FROM Europe. Hell, they went to fucking AFRICA and INDIA from Europe. I wouldn't be quite so proud Smile

Lol you obviously don't get my remark, that was a response to Beli saying that a lot of Dutchmen migrated and civilized the US. I pwned myself see.

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:37 am

Lol, Margras we wouldn't do it if you didn't react the way you do, you type like you over react and fly into a rage whenever anyone insults you or your country, you need to calm down a bit cos it'll only make us worse :p We rip it out of our own and every other country just as much Very Happy
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyraan Sec Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:03 am

Beli wrote:Lol, Margras we wouldn't do it if you didn't react the way you do, you type like you over react and fly into a rage whenever anyone insults you or your country, you need to calm down a bit cos it'll only make us worse :p We rip it out of our own and every other country just as much Very Happy

My favourite targets = London specifically, North of England, Netherlands, Norway, Wales and Yankee-town.

All are retarded and fun to poke fun at, and tbh if it makes people fly off the handle it's even funnier.

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  saiana Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:20 am

Tyraan Sec wrote:
Beli wrote:Lol, Margras we wouldn't do it if you didn't react the way you do, you type like you over react and fly into a rage whenever anyone insults you or your country, you need to calm down a bit cos it'll only make us worse :p We rip it out of our own and every other country just as much Very Happy

My favourite targets = London specifically, North of England, Netherlands, Norway, Wales and Yankee-town.

All are retarded and fun to poke fun at, and tbh if it makes people fly off the handle it's even funnier.

just reminds me of a show I've seen, top chef or something like that, they are battling out to be the top pastry chef, but they had one contestant that just started having a mental breakdown, crying cause his sorbat didn't freeze in time, crying out he was doing it for his mama. he just came across as one step off of the plot of psycho lol
saiana
saiana

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:55 am

I take the piss out of myself daily! I think the yanks ( as a less mature Civilization  ) will eventually grasp the concept of satire. Smile

Besides, you may have come from Europe, but you have had a good few hundred years of self management, nature vs nurture comes to mind.

Written on an Iphone

Last edited by Jeraan Taruk on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:23 am; edited 2 times in total

Jeraan Taruk

https://thenextchapter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum