The Next Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rebel Alliance - Ideas and Discussion board.

+6
Indruma Hale
Tyraan Sec
Jeraan Taruk
Demor
Kosse
Arikakmon Baraka
10 posters

Go down

The Rebel Alliance - Ideas and Discussion board. Empty The Rebel Alliance - Ideas and Discussion board.

Post  Arikakmon Baraka Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Well Imperials, looks like you may have something to shoot at very soon!

After having a small discussion with Ximple in the Mos Eisley Theatre we both feel prepared to work together to bring the Alliance to this very welcoming and friendly community.... Obviously if you feel happy with us doing so. We have started to make a drawing board off possible ideas for the Alliance and also we want the communities full backing with their ideas and opinions.

Obviously we havent gone into any direct details on armour, weapons, speeder choices etc, because we dont know what kind of imperial enemy we will be fighting.

The only things that we seem to have agreed on is that Ximple will be leading the alliance on the battlefield combat wise and myself taking a more of a non fighting role... For the begining anyway, with a chance of things to change when we progress.

As I stated Ximple and I are more than happy to form an alliance against you imperial dogs Smile, so please use this topic to share ideas, opinions and guide us along!

Arikakmon Baraka

Back to top Go down

The Rebel Alliance - Ideas and Discussion board. Empty Re: The Rebel Alliance - Ideas and Discussion board.

Post  Kosse Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:12 pm

/support

I have honestly thought about joining the Rebellion, -BUT- I'll have to think about it as I've been with the Empire for a fair deal of time now (in SA)
So, Maybe you could have a main objective that wont be achieved in the first, second or 50,000th RP session that you do, but is the main reason why your here.

Kosse

Back to top Go down

The Rebel Alliance - Ideas and Discussion board. Empty Re: The Rebel Alliance - Ideas and Discussion board.

Post  Demor Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:25 pm

Kosse wrote:/support

I have honestly thought about joining the Rebellion.

Although we like having you with imperials, you being rebel would make for a steady trusted base in the other faction, I am personally not fond of putting a new guy solely in charge. If you join in on the foundation of the rebel faction, stabile leadership is assured, you could lead the faction with ideas of Arikakmon and Ximple. Just thinking out loud, I hope more SA vets will stand up to influence the rebel faction.

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:38 pm

As a precautionary measure, I would propose that a members of ooc leadership holds guild leader rights to the guilds.

Nothing personal, we have seen this happen all to often before and would rather any and all work you do be untainted by doubt.

Jeraan Taruk

https://thenextchapter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyraan Sec Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Shame Krys is rolling with the FRC Sad

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Arikakmon Baraka Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Having a veteran like Kosse in the rebel alliance would be a very good idea IMO and would be welcomed in with open arms. On another note, I assume we will all stay in the same guild.... Imperials and rebels alike?

Arikakmon Baraka

Back to top Go down

The Rebel Alliance - Ideas and Discussion board. Empty IMO...

Post  Indruma Hale Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:36 pm

I would prefer to not have both factions in one guild. It would create a more confusing system, and unless I am mistaken I do not think guild wars etc could be possible. I would think it be best to branch out then we are all ready to generally create a more tense and unpredictable roleplay enviroment Very Happy

Indruma Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyraan Sec Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:36 pm

Arikakmon Baraka wrote:Having a veteran like Kosse in the rebel alliance would be a very good idea IMO and would be welcomed in with open arms. On another note, I assume we will all stay in the same guild.... Imperials and rebels alike?

Not forever

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Salofen Ordon Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:22 pm

Tyraan Sec wrote:Shame Krys is rolling with the FRC Sad

Yeah it's such a shame
Salofen Ordon
Salofen Ordon

Back to top Go down

Post  saiana Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:12 am

Tyraan Sec wrote:Shame Krys is rolling with the FRC Sad

I explained why though... seeing as you knew that I had started to put a degree of work into rebuilding RP for people, which is why I was... lets say disappointed about the timing and the lack of effort to look into a single collective workable effort.

and the reason of minor differences in ideas isn't really a valid one in my eyes as the rebuild was still very much in the discussion stages. I can understand a reluctance to work with some people, but not everyone that was previously involved

HOWEVER! I will still offer advice and feedback, and will act as a liaison with the other community if/when the need arises.

I still hold out hope that any differences can be put aside to let cooler heads prevail to build up a larger stronger community that would provide a greater RP experience for all involved, as I believe that this is what the majority of us here are looking for?

the Rebel side has always been the 'weaker' side so to speak (even though they are blatently better than the imperials Razz ) so anyone wanting to secure this side would need to be commited, and the members will also need to realise that EVERYONE should be responsible for contributing to RP, not just waiting for someone to provide it all for them (this is NOT aimed at anyone, it's simply an observation from the past)

I would also recommend that whoever wants to lead the rebels is the guild 'owner' but that someone like Tyraan should be added to the guild (via an alt) and given full rights, this set up would allow the more dedicated rebel leader to effect changes to the guild war system etc as I would assume that tyraan's time would be more taken up with managing the imperials?
saiana
saiana

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:24 am

Personally, if Kosse is thinking of going rebel, I'd rather him lead it in initial stages until we know the rebellion chain is stable and strong

Jeraan Taruk

Back to top Go down

Post  Weiss Reeno Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:43 am

Hint: In this timeline. His character Epledro - still rebel and still free. pig
Weiss Reeno
Weiss Reeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Kosse Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:39 pm

Weiss Reeno wrote:Hint: In this timeline. His character Epledro - still rebel and still free. pig

Epledro is still in lolprison on LolDathomir.

Kosse

Back to top Go down

Post  Weiss Reeno Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:50 pm

As far as i understand, NC will play in times BEFORE Second Act timeline.
Weiss Reeno
Weiss Reeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Kosse Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:59 pm

Weiss Reeno wrote:As far as i understand, NC will play in times BEFORE Second Act timeline.

Oh yeah...I keep forgetting >.>

Kosse

Back to top Go down

Post  saiana Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:02 pm

Weiss Reeno wrote:As far as i understand, NC will play in times BEFORE Second Act timeline.

NC?
saiana
saiana

Back to top Go down

Post  Salofen Ordon Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:06 pm

saiana wrote:

NC?

Next Chapter.
Salofen Ordon
Salofen Ordon

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:41 pm

Give it a couple of months and we'll reform and becaome "The Final Chapter" !!!!

I kid i kid Very Happy
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Weiss Reeno Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:00 am

What after *Final Chapter*? *Small Addon*?
Weiss Reeno
Weiss Reeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:28 am

The Appendices Smile

Jeraan Taruk

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:30 am

Weiss Reeno wrote:What after *Final Chapter*? *Small Addon*?

Part 2: New RP Enhancment
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Weiss Reeno Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:28 am

Looks like we got alot of plans for the future! I like that! pig pig pig
Weiss Reeno
Weiss Reeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Indruma Hale Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:01 pm

Can mutliple guilds participate within the Next Chapter?

Indruma Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  saiana Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:54 pm

Indruma Hale wrote: Can mutliple guilds participate within the Next Chapter?

do not believe so, it would most likely be one imperial guild and one rebel guild.
saiana
saiana

Back to top Go down

Post  Indruma Hale Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm

saiana wrote:
Indruma Hale wrote: Can mutliple guilds participate within the Next Chapter?

do not believe so, it would most likely be one imperial guild and one rebel guild.

Good job and all Smile, just checkin' Very Happy

Indruma Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down