The Next Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVE - We has inconvenient but immersive eyecandy!

+2
saiana
Demor
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

EVE - We has inconvenient but immersive eyecandy! - Page 3 Empty Re: EVE - We has inconvenient but immersive eyecandy!

Post  Demor Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:37 pm

Talking to Oldes ingame right now, and we are wondering if its a good idea to use those EVE forums. As it makes it harder to keep in touch with folks, on the other hand. The EVE forums are so nice and clean and more organized for EVE. We would have more of a tidy place to discuss ingame stuff.

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

EVE - We has inconvenient but immersive eyecandy! - Page 3 Empty Re: EVE - We has inconvenient but immersive eyecandy!

Post  Beli Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:41 pm

Demor wrote:Talking to Oldes ingame right now, and we are wondering if its a good idea to use those EVE forums. As it makes it harder to keep in touch with folks, on the other hand. The EVE forums are so nice and clean and more organized for EVE. We would have more of a tidy place to discuss ingame stuff.

We don't have to use them for everything, mainly for organising things, as you say it's tidier.

Also once i sort out all the permissions etc then there will be hidden areas there where we can plan things so no-one can see to use it against us ingame, it's a bit public here if you know what i mean.
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyraan Sec Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:07 pm

Beli wrote:
Demor wrote:Talking to Oldes ingame right now, and we are wondering if its a good idea to use those EVE forums. As it makes it harder to keep in touch with folks, on the other hand. The EVE forums are so nice and clean and more organized for EVE. We would have more of a tidy place to discuss ingame stuff.

We don't have to use them for everything, mainly for organising things, as you say it's tidier.

Also once i sort out all the permissions etc then there will be hidden areas there where we can plan things so no-one can see to use it against us ingame, it's a bit public here if you know what i mean.

Use the free people site!!

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:13 pm

Tyraan Sec wrote:
Beli wrote:

Hmn i could do, but that would mean finding a better forum skin :p
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyraan Sec Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:15 pm

Beli wrote:
Tyraan Sec wrote:
Beli wrote:

Hmn i could do, but that would mean finding a better forum skin :p

Sending you pics of me in ladies underwear now....

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Demor Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:01 pm

You should post them up here tbh.

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:02 pm

OK change of plans guys, since tyraan insists, we'll use the freepeople.swgrp.co.uk forum, i've set up some eve sections and member groups if you can go there and register Smile

Unless you'd rather use the first forums that is, someone please decide for me!
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Demor Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:11 pm

Lol what is free people

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:13 pm

It was our lord of the rings online forum, then when we left that for AOC it became our AOC forum, so we have a choice now, we can use the EVE themed forum or we can use the freepeople forum, what do you say?
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldes Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:15 pm

Well i dont like forums at all and you know it.

But id suggest we use either use this forum or EvE forum

Id prefer this one as makes it easier to keep in touch with other folks

Oldes

Back to top Go down

Post  Demor Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:18 pm

I really like the freshness of the eve forums so my favor goes for that one.

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:20 pm

Demor wrote:I really like the freshness of the eve forums so my favor goes for that one.

OK we'll stick with that one then.
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:23 pm

saiana wrote:I'm tempted to have a look at it again maybe with the plex 4 hour thingy, when I left off I was trained/training for the covert ops/recon ships.
depending what I think and time constraints I might be up for a laugh.

So, you coming to join us then?
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyraan Sec Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:34 pm

Beli wrote:
saiana wrote:I'm tempted to have a look at it again maybe with the plex 4 hour thingy, when I left off I was trained/training for the covert ops/recon ships.
depending what I think and time constraints I might be up for a laugh.

So, you coming to join us then?

Link to eve forums plox

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:51 pm

Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum