The Next Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amagaad! Another thread...

+6
saiana
Demor
Salofen Ordon
Tyraan Sec
Jeraan Taruk
Kosse
10 posters

Go down

Amagaad! Another thread... Empty Amagaad! Another thread...

Post  Kosse Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:49 pm

So?
What is your character going to be when we get this up and running?
Hopefully, I'll be "TEH GOVANTORZ" of this new Settlement.
OR!
I'll be a Firrerreo, looking for work in this settlement!
OR!
I'll be a Naboo Farmer, working with Eopies (I'm dead serious.)

How about you? And feel free for Biographys!

Kosse

Back to top Go down

Amagaad! Another thread... Empty Re: Amagaad! Another thread...

Post  Jeraan Taruk Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:34 pm

Firstly, what is a amagaad.

Secondly, I'll be playing Taruk again, given the rough storyline me and tyraan will be thinking about, it'll mean a lot more regular contact.

I will also propose it to the new consul if and when elected, that I be able to use an alt to releive some of the bordom of old man life.

Jeraan Taruk

https://thenextchapter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Kosse Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:37 pm

Admin wrote:Firstly, what is a amagaad.

Amagaad = Oh my god but exchange the Oh's with Ah's

Kosse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyraan Sec Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:19 pm

Kosse wrote:So?
What is your character going to be when we get this up and running?
Hopefully, I'll be "TEH GOVANTORZ" of this new Settlement.
OR!
I'll be a Firrerreo, looking for work in this settlement!
OR!
I'll be a Naboo Farmer, working with Eopies (I'm dead serious.)

How about you? And feel free for Biographys!

I actually like this idea..

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Salofen Ordon Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:49 pm

But Eopies live on Tatooine ...
Salofen Ordon
Salofen Ordon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kosse Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:28 am

but they were domestically bred to be used on other words because they do not need as much moisture and save alot of it (like Camels) and I imagine it'd be more effective on a moist world like Naboo.Very Happy

Kosse

Back to top Go down

Post  Kosse Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:06 pm

I am going to be a Naboo'ian Farmer now, but I'm a Webal undercover,SO DONT TELL ANYONE! K? K.

Kosse

Back to top Go down

Post  Demor Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:17 pm

I won't tell, for a dimebag delivery every day.

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  saiana Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:17 pm

Jeraan Taruk wrote:Firstly, what is a amagaad.

Secondly, I'll be playing Taruk again, given the rough storyline me and tyraan will be thinking about, it'll mean a lot more regular contact.

I will also propose it to the new consul if and when elected, that I be able to use an alt to releive some of the bordom of old man life.

you could always try playing a character that isn't in charge? lol
work your way up like everyone else instead of instantly putting yourself at the top?

Mocane wrote:I won't tell, for a dimebag delivery every day.

why not a nicklebag? altho not sure which is more tbh
saiana
saiana

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyraan Sec Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:31 pm

saiana wrote:

work your way up like everyone else instead of instantly putting yourself at the top?

Sate and I built from the ground up - we have put the hours in I think.

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  saiana Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:24 am

Tyraan Sec wrote:
saiana wrote:

first of all calm down lol.
main reason I said this is that Sate has always placed himself RPwise in very high positions, be it the "executor" who as I understood it essentially 'ran the empire' just under the Emperor... or Sate who was a step down from that.

for a different RP experience maybe he could look to play on a similar level to other people, I also suggested this as from experience he can come across as VERY formal and a little stand offish with people, especially those he doesn't know at all, so it was also a suggestion to help him build relationships with others by being on a common footing with them as apposed to always being in charge of them.
saiana
saiana

Back to top Go down

Post  Weiss Reeno Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:52 am

I must agree. I think this will be fair. What a Face
Weiss Reeno
Weiss Reeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyraan Sec Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:10 am

saiana wrote:
Tyraan Sec wrote:
saiana wrote:

main reason I said this is that Sate has always placed himself RPwise in very high positions, be it the "executor" who as I understood it essentially 'ran the empire' just under the Emperor... or Sate who was a step down from that.

for a different RP experience maybe he could look to play on a similar level to other people, I also suggested this as from experience he can come across as VERY formal and a little stand offish with people, especially those he doesn't know at all, so it was also a suggestion to help him build relationships with others by being on a common footing with them as apposed to always being in charge of them.

First of all you assume I am not calm.
There is also a reason why people are in their respective posistions I would assume that you would be able to see this.

As far as Sate being formal why should that mean he needs to demote himself? Sate is playing his character by acting the way he does, anyone that speaks with him in guild or TS can swear to this.

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:18 am

Tyraan Sec wrote:
saiana wrote:
Tyraan Sec wrote:
saiana wrote:

First of all you assume I am not calm.
There is also a reason why people are in their respective posistions I would assume that you would be able to see this.

As far as Sate being formal why should that mean he needs to demote himself? Sate is playing his character by acting the way he does, anyone that speaks with him in guild or TS can swear to this.

Personally i just swear, it saves time Razz
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:19 am

saiana wrote:
Tyraan Sec wrote:
saiana wrote:

First of all, it is your comments that are coming across aggressive.

Second, I will say that you are overstepping your boundaries now. If you cannot post constructively and concisely ( which you have certainly not been doing ) then I ask you not to post at all.

Third, I come across as "formal" to people, maybe, but you have never been in a guild or teamspeak/ vent with me or majority here, so you cannot make a judgement on an unfounded ideal.

I will say however, no, I will not change myself for the betterment of others, if people dont like me then they can either not talk to me, or know where to go.

Fourth, If you wish to target me specifically krystina, do it in PM's and don't bother these good people or clutter up these boards.

Fifth, reason for having such a character is that it allows us to do a lot more because of such authority. Without debating "would this be ok if we did this" my character instantly gives direction and validation which without it would become stagnant.

Sixth, me and tyraan have put years into what we have done, ok we have tried and failed a few times, but at least we have DONE something and get on with things.

Jeraan Taruk

Back to top Go down

Post  Arikakmon Baraka Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:53 am

Being new to the community and all, perhaps my opinion doesnt matter but I will say this. Jeraan and Tyraan from what I have heard and seen have worked their arses off for this community and they deserve whatever Ic roles they want because I for one trust what the outcome of their IC decisions would be, heck if Jeraan wated to roleplay the god of the empire, I would say rock on!

Arikakmon Baraka

Back to top Go down

Post  saiana Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:59 pm

Jeraan Taruk wrote:

Second, I will say that you are overstepping your boundaries now. If you cannot post constructively and concisely ( which you have certainly not been doing ) then I ask you not to post at all.

Third, I come across as "formal" to people, maybe, but you have never been in a guild or teamspeak/ vent with me or majority here, so you cannot make a judgement on an unfounded ideal.

I will say however, no, I will not change myself for the betterment of others, if people dont like me then they can either not talk to me, or know where to go.

Fourth, If you wish to target me specifically krystina, do it in PM's and don't bother these good people or clutter up these boards.

Fifth, reason for having such a character is that it allows us to do a lot more because of such authority. Without debating "would this be ok if we did this" my character instantly gives direction and validation which without it would become stagnant.

Sixth, me and tyraan have put years into what we have done, ok we have tried and failed a few times, but at least we have DONE something and get on with things.

Adam... you stated that you were looking to use an alt in order to give you other avenues of RP as you didn't want to/couldn't use the Taruk toon all the time, I simply suggested that you play a character different than one in charge as it would offer you a different dynamic than being in charge of everyone, and could also HELP you to build up what I would hope to be stronger relationships with the members that do not know you as well, as it would hopefully allow you to act more on their level than having to maintain the formalities held in a leadership position. if you read me making a suggestion to provide you with a different dynamic as aggressive or 'targeting you' in reponse to a "I may play an alt to relieve some of the boredem of old man life" then I'm sorry that you take it that way as that was most certainly not the intention.
I also suggested it in order for you not to have to constantly have the burden of 'command' as you said yourself that is what drove you away previously! everyone coming to you for decisions.

as for not changing yourself, I did not ask you to, but I would expect leaders to be able to adapt as I have seen Tyraan do in order for the betterment of the COMMUNITY not just to appease one or two people, as a leader sacrificies have to be made in order for the community not to stagnate as you put it.

as for taking arguments with you to PM, I tried speaking with you the other day just OOC to be nice, see what was happening and you were down right rude to me, so I have since left you be because I don't believe I deserve to be spoken to in such a manner. if you want to discuss this further you can contact me via PM or other means.

as for you "sixth" comment, I'm not sure if you are directing that at me directly, but you and Tyraan both know that I had started putting in a good deal of work into the rebuilding of the other community that you were monitoring on the FRC via Tyraan's account before you choose to restart your own community rather than look to work with the others that were making steps and putting in work to rebuild. Add to this the fact that back at the end days of the SA I had an event prepped and ready to go but was forced to postpone on more than one occasion because of issues on your side, so I'm sorry but I see no basis to make such a braisen statement about what I am doing or have done.

frankly think what you want, but at the moment I'm seeing double standards where some people can say what they want about you,
Tyraan Sec wrote:Jeraan Taruk is the wealthiest and most powerful Imperial here, hes also already a cunt.

If you wish to lord it over peasants you would be hard pressed to surpass his malice.
but I offer a constructive idea and get slagged off for it...
so bluntly, I think you need to grow up a little.
saiana
saiana

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon-Sohn Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:01 pm

Ok, this is exactly the kind of conflict we all don't need either started or fueled :/
No matter if one is a fresh fish or an old wulf...
Jon-Sohn
Jon-Sohn
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:05 pm

saiana wrote:
Jeraan Taruk wrote:

Adam... you stated that you were looking to use an alt in order to give you other avenues of RP as you didn't want to/couldn't use the Taruk toon all the time, I simply suggested that you play a character different than one in charge as it would offer you a different dynamic than being in charge of everyone, and could also HELP you to build up what I would hope to be stronger relationships with the members that do not know you as well, as it would hopefully allow you to act more on their level than having to maintain the formalities held in a leadership position. if you read me making a suggestion to provide you with a different dynamic as aggressive or 'targeting you' in reponse to a "I may play an alt to relieve some of the boredem of old man life" then I'm sorry that you take it that way as that was most certainly not the intention.
I also suggested it in order for you not to have to constantly have the burden of 'command' as you said yourself that is what drove you away previously! everyone coming to you for decisions.

as for not changing yourself, I did not ask you to, but I would expect leaders to be able to adapt as I have seen Tyraan do in order for the betterment of the COMMUNITY not just to appease one or two people, as a leader sacrificies have to be made in order for the community not to stagnate as you put it.

as for taking arguments with you to PM, I tried speaking with you the other day just OOC to be nice, see what was happening and you were down right rude to me, so I have since left you be because I don't believe I deserve to be spoken to in such a manner. if you want to discuss this further you can contact me via PM or other means.

as for you "sixth" comment, I'm not sure if you are directing that at me directly, but you and Tyraan both know that I had started putting in a good deal of work into the rebuilding of the other community that you were monitoring on the FRC via Tyraan's account before you choose to restart your own community rather than look to work with the others that were making steps and putting in work to rebuild. Add to this the fact that back at the end days of the SA I had an event prepped and ready to go but was forced to postpone on more than one occasion because of issues on your side, so I'm sorry but I see no basis to make such a braisen statement about what I am doing or have done.

frankly think what you want, but at the moment I'm seeing double standards where some people can say what they want about you,
Tyraan Sec wrote:Jeraan Taruk is the wealthiest and most powerful Imperial here, hes also already a cunt.

If you wish to lord it over peasants you would be hard pressed to surpass his malice.
but I offer a constructive idea and get slagged off for it...
so bluntly, I think you need to grow up a little.

You clearly need to differentiate between what is a joke and what is not.

Everyone on these boards have dropped the past except you, as you continue to bring up irrelevant and pointless topics.

Tyraan has said that he will be deleting comments from this thread.

Please feel free to PM me your complaints about myself, I dont want to indulge your idle chit chat but I DONT want your whining on these forums.

Jeraan Taruk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down