The Next Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposal Five/ Six/ Seven - Recruitment Roles + Recommendation

3 posters

Go down

Proposal Five/ Six/ Seven  - Recruitment Roles + Recommendation  Empty Proposal Five/ Six/ Seven - Recruitment Roles + Recommendation

Post  Jeraan Taruk Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:20 pm

Proposal Five [Approved]

I would like to propose myself as Recruitment Officer for The Chapter. As it is something that I enjoy doing. My past record indicates I can do it well, and can approach people on a equal level.

Proposal Six. [Denied]

Recommendation that Jon-Sohn take the role of IC leader of Ground for the Imperials at this time, while Mocane takes Space. Leaving the Empire's IC leadership in Active Hands. I offer support with planning and will provide a lot of source material from the Act's StormCorp if needed.

Proposal Seven. [Approved]

Upon Imperials having a strong backbone and rebels having there a comfortable foothold, I would like to take on the opportunity that none of us have been able to in the past. I would like to lead the neutral side's special Operations with my main, Lucidus.

Jeraan Taruk

https://thenextchapter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Proposal Five/ Six/ Seven  - Recruitment Roles + Recommendation  Empty Re: Proposal Five/ Six/ Seven - Recruitment Roles + Recommendation

Post  Jon-Sohn Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:00 pm

> Proposal Five
>
> I would like to propose myself as Recruitment Officer for The Chapter.

You have my full support on that, I think that if ppl atm meet someone with potential of joining us, then they send this someone to you anyway Razz

> Proposal Six.
>
> Recommendation that Jon-Sohn take the role of IC leader of Ground for the Imperials
> at this time

It doesn't really suit my current character. And tbh I don't feel up for it atm. Besides wasn't Tius going to be the Ground leader? He seemed eager and there were rumors about something (plot? military training, routines?) he was already working on. Did he give up that idea? Now I am confused Neutral

> Proposal Seven.
>
> I would like to lead the neutral side's special Operations with my main, Lucidus.

As usual give us please at least a basic outline of the structure/place in plot for the group you wish to lead. Will the Neutrals in general be criminals, merchants, mercenaries, civilians? Some of those, all of those? What is the meaning of 'special operations' for the Neutrals? A group of Mandalorians, some uber Black Sun assassins, a division of CorSec agents? How do they fit in the bota/bacta plot? Etc etc Smile
Jon-Sohn
Jon-Sohn
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Proposal Five/ Six/ Seven  - Recruitment Roles + Recommendation  Empty Re: Proposal Five/ Six/ Seven - Recruitment Roles + Recommendation

Post  Demor Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:39 pm

Jeraan Taruk wrote:Proposal Five

I would like to propose myself as Recruitment Officer for The Chapter. As it is something that I enjoy doing. My past record indicates I can do it well, and can approach people on a equal level.

I support this, you have recruited a lot of people in the past, allowing our community to grow. I do however request that you, apart from recruiting them, also monitor them and help them with questions they have. It often occured that I had to tell them a lot about how our community works, after you recruited them, with in my opinion, not enough information to roll with. Anyway, I support this.

Jeraan Taruk wrote:Proposal Six.

Recommendation that Jon-Sohn take the role of IC leader of Ground for the Imperials at this time, while Mocane takes Space. Leaving the Empire's IC leadership in Active Hands. I offer support with planning and will provide a lot of source material from the Act's StormCorp if needed.

I had the impression Tius was going to do IC leadership of ground, with support of Salofen, (Salofen OOC I believe?)

Tius Euna wrote:I was already going to step up soon in a post to propose taking the role of CO of the Storm Corp once it comes to the stage where it is implemented, I am currently writing up some documentation however. I will post it when I am finished.

I am planning on making a few PVP dates for members to group and gain GCW.

Edit- Realised I was not precise enough, meant only the storm corp.

And from the roleplay I remember Tius hosting, and the ideas he came up with regarding the StormCorps, I think he would be a really good candidate.

As for Jon-Sohn, I don't think he is up to a role like this, (I have no clue why though as he probably has most time to do things like this of all of us Razz) By the way, I find it a little bit odd you have not discussed this with him personally. I'd like some clarity on this one before a Yay/Nay.

Jeraan Taruk wrote:
Proposal Seven.

Upon Imperials having a strong backbone and rebels having there a comfortable foothold, I would like to take on the opportunity that none of us have been able to in the past. I would like to lead the neutral side's special Operations with my main, Lucidus.

Having you lead the neutrals would mean they will have a strong backbone indeed, I do wonder however: What about Taruk? I thought he was supposed to have quite some influence on our Imperial faction, does this proposal suggest that you will only use Lucidus? Or are you planning on using Taruk aswell? Anyhow, I am pro electing you as Neutral leader.

Last edited by Mocane on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:43 pm

Taruk would remain as he always has, As a plot device for the Imperials. I'd still use him but he has never really been my main, only used when he is needed.

I will work on an outline for The Neutrals, just wanted a feel for what the reaction would be.

I didnt discuss it with Jon-Sohn first off thats correct, just again, wanted a feel for the proposal.

As per recruitment, I do often stay with the person for a very long time afterwards, only on a few occasions I've had to run off. I will take what you have said on board and look into it.

Jeraan Taruk

Back to top Go down

Post  Demor Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:49 pm

-Post moved-

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Ok, confusion be gone. Smile

We are starting with Black Ops.

Mocane - Space Leader of Black Ops
-
[ This will mean the logical step for when Navy is formed, You will be the CO of it. ]
- There is no way that we'd give up the idea of Space RP now, its critical to The Chapter.

Tius - Ground Leader of Black Ops
-[ This will mean the logical step for when StormCorps is founded, Tius will be the CO of it. If he still wants it ]
- Tius is doing planning for StormCorps yes, but also that can be majority transfered to Black Ops.

Jeraan Taruk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down