The Next Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperial Navy blog - Nekrah Amarog

Go down

Imperial Navy blog - Nekrah Amarog Empty Imperial Navy blog - Nekrah Amarog

Post  Teuren Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:41 pm

First a hint…this text contains information that you should not know IC.
Then a warning: if you use it for godmoding during RP I’m gonna set my sand panther on you Razz

-– – – – – – – – –– – – – – – – – –– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –– – – – – – – – – – – – – –

30 days left...
I just got back from Talus. That was for sure the best holiday I’ve ever had. In the end visiting dad was not such a bad idea as I thought it would be. I guess it’s because Zoey and M went there with me. Thanks to their presence even hunting mynocks turned out to be fun.

12 days to go!

Nothing really important has happened lately. We’re preparing for the final tests so we spend every spare minute on studying. Good thing we still have flying lesson as this is the only thing that helps me to get through the boring days. I’m looking forward to finally finish Academy and start my duty service for the Empire. Seriously…5 years is more than enough.. Only 2 weeks left..

Argh!!!
Damn! Our final exams have been cancelled due to an unexpected visit of some VIP. Seriously, this fat old man should sit in his palace and don’t disturb when one’s trying to finally break away from this place! Anyway, we went to this new cantina for a drink and I had a small argue with 4 jerks which ended quite unexpected…for them of course (once again – thanks, Drax).

Strange story

Lesson learned! Next time I’ll think twice before I decide to help someone. I taught few jerks some manners and the very next day they were looking for a revenge. Of course I could have managed to beat them up, but in the middle of the fight something strange happened. A guy came out of nowhere and helped me out. I couldn’t see his face, he was wearing a helmet but the way he fought was amazing…His style seemed strangely familiar somehow – it did remind me of someone know. He was fast as a lightning strike, those guys probably didn’t even know what hit them. I wanted to thank him but he disappeared the same way he’d appeared…that was odd. Oh one more thing – the fat VIP is leaving tomorrow so I’ll have my final exams and – hopefully – soon I’m gonna say ‘goodbye’ to this place.

Good bye Academy!!
Sub-Lieutenant Nekrah Amarog is signing out!
Outer Rim...wonder how it’ll look like. But hell…things couldn’t have been better – me, Zoey and M have been assigned together to the same sector. We don’t know yet when we’re going there but I hope it’ll be after the teras kasi tournament. I could really use some extra money and the reward is quite fat this year.

Tournament
I can’t believe it…friggin 2nd place! Where did THIS guy come from attending this low level tournament with such skills??? If it were not for him I would have surely won! Damn!! And now off to an icy bath with a bottle of corellian whiskey to heal my body and my pride.

Naboo?!
What? Why?? I was just informed by my superior that in 1 week I’m expected on Naboo, at some yet undisclosed location. He didn’t know…or didn’t want to tell me any details. I don’t get it! I have barely started my duty at the Farahn Space Station and already I have to leave my friends and move to Emperor knows where! But what can I say…service, fealty, fidelity…speaks for itself...

Teuren

Back to top Go down