The Next Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there

+2
Teuren
Zeerko Leece
6 posters

Go down

Hello there Empty Hello there

Post  Zeerko Leece Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Background:
Zeerko left his homeworld, Rodia, when he was 20 years old. His ship crashed on Tatooine and he hid there from the Rodian Government for a few years, surviving by doing small time jobs and by selling a bit of spice. He started to get contacts with the local crooks and joined a criminal organization called "Le Cartel". He worked alongside with them for years and made a lot of money but the group was disbanded and Zeerko started working on his own as a mercenary. A tatoo on his neck testify of this criminal past: "KRTEL NEVER DIES"
In the last few years, he has been seen leading mercenary groups and comanding artillery strikes for the Empire on different battlefields... Others say he has become a bum on the streets of Mos Esley.

OOC:
I started playing SWG back in 2004 on the server Kauri. SWG is the game that introduced me to Roleplay and it is also the MMO that I loved the most. That may be why I always come back once in a while like many others. I stopped when the NGE was released and came back a few times but the game just wasn't the same anymore. Then I waited for SWGemu and since the project doesn't seem to make much progress, I came back to the official SWG servers. The game is much better now, way more closer to what it once was. And there is a lot of players on Farstar, so we can safely say that I'm gonna stay around for a while this time. Smile
In real life I live in Paris (GMT+2), I can speak french, english, and a tiny bit of spanish.
I wish to join TNC in the Underworld faction. My character was Imperial but I resigned and he is now neutral, and I plan to keep it that way. I talked a bit with Lucidus before loging off last night and I was seduced by the informations he gave me about your guild. I read your presentation threads and your point of view on Roleplaying in SWG matches the one of my old guild, I really hope I will find my place among you guys.

See you ingame!

Zeerko Leece

Back to top Go down

Hello there Empty Re: Hello there

Post  Teuren Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:05 pm

Welcome Smile

Hmm...I always thought Paris is GMT+1 Cool

Teuren

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon-Sohn Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:06 pm

Welcome, nice to have you with us. I hope you'll find just the RP you're looking for here Wink

You appeared just at the moment when we are about to start, so it's a great chance for you to contribute to the beginning of something (let's hope lol) big RP wise.

Enough rubbish talk, I actually just meant to say hello! Very Happy
Jon-Sohn
Jon-Sohn
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeerko Leece Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Teuren wrote:Welcome Smile

Hmm...I always thought Paris is GMT+1 Cool

During winter it's +2, maybe, I'm not so sure. There's no big difference anyway. What a Face

Zeerko Leece

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon-Sohn Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:21 pm

> During winter it's +2, maybe, I'm not so sure. There's no big difference anyway.

Actually there is a difference of approximately 1 hour pig
Jon-Sohn
Jon-Sohn
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:25 pm

Jon is pedantic Very Happy

Jeraan Taruk

https://thenextchapter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:28 am

Jeraan Taruk wrote:Jon is pedantic Very Happy

Jon is a loony
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Kosse Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:52 pm

Britain and France (And Western Europe) are always one hour apart, Western Europe ahead by one hour. /firmnod.

Kosse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum