The Next Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellion: Equipment

4 posters

Go down

Rebellion: Equipment Empty Rebellion: Equipment

Post  Kosse Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:20 pm

This thread shall contain the following things.

*Discuss the possible ideas of the Equipment to be used by the SpecForce.
*Shall contain pictures and text.
*To draft a proposal to propose the Equipment to the Consuls
*To put with the others drafts in the other threads to bring together the Rebellions major draft.

/Discuss.

Kosse

Back to top Go down

Rebellion: Equipment Empty Re: Rebellion: Equipment

Post  Tyraan Sec Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Rebel SpecForce equipment;

- Infilitrator Armour
- A280 Rifle
- DL-44 Pistol

Heavy Weapon and Carbine need to be discussed...

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Kosse Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:32 pm

I'd recommend having a uniform that is more affordable, and that the uniform stated above only for the higher ranking members or those who have it. We should have an affordable armour and a unaffordable armour. Lower levels wont be able to get Infiltrator, only 90's who also do alot of Heroics will get the uniform otherwise.

Same goes for the A280. I'd love to see the uniform used by everyone but it is very unpractical and will cost millions or a lot of time to get said items. I'd recommend a simple set of armour or a custom set of armour that is affordable and weapons like the DH-17 and SR Combat pistol.

Heavy Weapons and other specicalist weapons should require special training and should not be used by the average trained SpecForce training. Commados should be encouraged to be at least trained in a heavy weapon (Eg. Rocket Launcher, Flamethrower etc.)

Kosse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyraan Sec Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:34 pm

Kosse wrote:I'd recommend having a uniform that is more affordable, and that the uniform stated above only for the higher ranking members or those who have it. We should have an affordable armour and a unaffordable armour. Lower levels wont be able to get Infiltrator, only 90's who also do alot of Heroics will get the uniform otherwise.

Same goes for the A280. I'd love to see the uniform used by everyone but it is very unpractical and will cost millions or a lot of time to get said items. I'd recommend a simple set of armour or a custom set of armour that is affordable and weapons like the DH-17 and SR Combat pistol.

Heavy Weapons and other specicalist weapons should require special training and should not be used by the average trained SpecForce training. Commados should be encouraged to be at least trained in a heavy weapon (Eg. Rocket Launcher, Flamethrower etc.)

mate both the hoth weapon and the infiltrator armour are easily obtainable - we will be doing heroic runs as a community anyway, besides I will be helping all members of SpecForce to get their armour, the gun should only take 1 hoth run.

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeerko Leece Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:41 am

Why exactly do we need to have specific weapons in the uniform ? Can't we just use our own weapons?

Zeerko Leece

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:59 am

The rebel military and imperial military issue weapons. It goes that one step towards furthering canon.
Underworld, well, we can use what we like Very Happy

The Armour for shadowcorp is harder to obtain, yet were getting on with it Very Happy

Jeraan Taruk

https://thenextchapter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyraan Sec Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:39 am

Jeraan Taruk wrote:The rebel military and imperial military issue weapons. It goes that one step towards furthering canon.
Underworld, well, we can use what we like Very Happy

The Armour for shadowcorp is harder to obtain, yet were getting on with it Very Happy

Exactly...

2-3 runs through all heroics will ensure you can buy a full set of infiltrator and as I said earlier it's possible to get the a280 in 1 hoth run. Seeing as we will be doing these as a community I see no problem, full gear won't be needed for a while.

Rebellion: Equipment Infilt10

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down