The Next Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello? Is the right place to post?

2 posters

Go down

Hello? Is the right place to post? Empty Hello? Is the right place to post?

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:45 am

Hello, not sure if this is the right place to post?

Anyway, hello 'The Next Chapter', I was searching on the europe farstar board on the SWG forum when I stumbled upon this. Im new to the game.... really new but a veteran roleplayer. I originally Roleplayed for a few years on World War II online (Battleground Europe), see Im a very big WW 2 fan, and that plus roleplay was big to me. Now its time for me to move on, and a friend suggested SWG, because I am a fan of star wars and I thought maybe I can get into roleplay here, but I want something different. Im interested in the Empire but not the fighting side. The reason is, I spent 3 years Roleplaying as Corporal Eugene B. Sledge on the frontlines of Europe, and I have had enough of RP fighting. So do you accomidate non fighting imperials? I like from Star Wras, the Government and Politics, from Palpatine to Bail Organa and I know some stuff about the Imperial Remant, do you have some kind of Novice or low rank imperial government or political position I could fit in to?

Theres me rambling on, and I am very new, just working how to use /emotes etc, got some nice informaton from the rp boards. Im working on my current character called Jenaruus Sturn for Roleplay and my other toon to mess about on which I think one of you I spoke to has seen already.

Back to top Go down

Hello? Is the right place to post? Empty Re: Hello? Is the right place to post?

Post  Jeraan Taruk Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:09 pm

Hello there.

Don't worry about the place for posting Smile the forums are all over the place ATM. Smile

It's nice to hear from you and your previous RP experience sounds very promising indeed.

ATM. The Chapter is currently focusing on Special Forces set up. So different teams for each faction. This is because we are quite small at this time and need to be mobile Smile

So regarding government. I'm unsure how that works ATM. No harm in asking though.

What character are you interested in joining on. What profession and who have you spoken to peciously on the RP forums? Smile

Again, nice to hear from you Smile

Jeraan Taruk

https://thenextchapter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:49 pm

Thankyou for the nice welcome, I havent directly spoke to anyone on the SWG RP board, just been reading up on some guides, I will hope to use my character called Jenaruus Sturn, who is the Officer Proffesion, but I dont want to be that proffesion IC, a non combat would be better for me Smile. Regarding my character Jenaruus I want to take a completely different approach from my character Eugene Sledge on WW2 online. I want Jenaruus to show a dark side, perhaps a sadistic side, something which we saw often in our RP against the SS Nazi's. Anyway Im not looking for anything much, just a non combat role perhaps in politics or government if possible!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:42 pm

Again, I'm not sure about a non combat role at this time. Because you are new to the game that we'd be best to put you with those who have the best experience. That would be the combat side.

If an avenue for admin came up in the future, then I'm sure because to would have fought with the others and integrated into the community that it'd be something we could consider. It would have to go down to consul consideration.

Jeraan Taruk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Thats fine buddy, infact I might take a look at becoming a criminal >Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  meawo Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:20 pm

Hello. What proff you are OOC? What level? Plans in game. Do you need help? *point on Beli and Tyraan* (evil grin) Maybe need house? *point on Jeraan* and *hide* meawo..

meawo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Sounds good, we should meet in game.

Jeraan Taruk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum