The Next Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you like to see on the Forums?

+6
saiana
Jeraan Taruk
Beli
Salofen Ordon
Jon-Sohn
Kosse
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What would you like to see on the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you like to see on the Forums?

Post  Teuren Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:16 pm

miawo wrote:
Jon-Sohn wrote:Hmm I feel strangely urged to say: braaain... errm, I mean... Caaat for admiiiin...
Damn Jedi! But I think we could allow her to join as Jedi - I already see the plot: a nice training for our squad, codename 'Order 66' Razz You don't plan on a playing longer with that character, do you, Cat? pig

Anyway... you need enemies)) why not me? Razz ^^ and yes my character neutral but dont like stormtroopers. Was arrested few times but they let me go Razz The last time in cantina when was patrol my character damaged nuts of one zabrak prospect just for fun. But you're smarter than this troopers and I will have to come up with something more sophisticated, complex and interesting.
Twisted Evil

( you want make me admin.. *use force*)

Hmm...good thing you're not a Zabrak, Jon Twisted Evil Razz

Teuren

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see on the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you like to see on the Forums?

Post  Tius Euna Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Agree with Jon-Sohn, a new posts bar or section would be very useful for keeping up to date.
Tius Euna
Tius Euna

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2