The Next Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood at a Birthday - Event and Concept.

5 posters

Go down

Blood at a Birthday - Event and Concept. Empty Blood at a Birthday - Event and Concept.

Post  Arikakmon Baraka Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:18 pm

I have been writing and planning some ideas for a future event with your backing and support if accepted. I will add more concepts and ideas very soon but the idea is based around a grand rebel birthday bash where the imperials find the location.

Your thoughts?

Arikakmon Baraka

Back to top Go down

Blood at a Birthday - Event and Concept. Empty Re: Blood at a Birthday - Event and Concept.

Post  Beli Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:12 am

Arikakmon Baraka wrote:I have been writing and planning some ideas for a future event with your backing and support if accepted. I will add more concepts and ideas very soon but the idea is based around a grand rebel birthday bash where the imperials find the location.

Your thoughts?

Obviously haven't seen your full plan, but that's almost the same as an event we held when this was the 2nd act, rebels/neutrals have birthday party, imperials turn up, all hell breaks loose, margras is captrued, tortured, there's a failed rescue attempt and margras is left for dead in the sarlaac pit.
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Blood at a Birthday - Event and Concept. Empty Re: Blood at a Birthday - Event and Concept.

Post  Kosse Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Beli wrote:
Arikakmon Baraka wrote:I have been writing and planning some ideas for a future event with your backing and support if accepted. I will add more concepts and ideas very soon but the idea is based around a grand rebel birthday bash where the imperials find the location.

Your thoughts?

Obviously haven't seen your full plan, but that's almost the same as an event we held when this was the 2nd act, rebels/neutrals have birthday party, imperials turn up, all hell breaks loose, margras is captrued, tortured, there's a failed rescue attempt and margras is left for dead in the sarlaac pit.

Memories:')

Kosse

Back to top Go down

Post  Demor Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Kosse wrote:
Beli wrote:

Your thoughts?

Memories:')

We executed him after that.

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Indruma Hale Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:15 pm

If a similar event has already taken place, imo I would prefer to avoid this particular RP event.

Indruma Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum