The Next Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After a shave and some magic work from Captain Birdseye....

5 posters

Go down

After a shave and some magic work from Captain Birdseye.... Empty After a shave and some magic work from Captain Birdseye....

Post  Arikakmon Baraka Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:14 pm

I am no longer Gry but instead Arikakmon Baraka!

After four years on and off roleplaying a wookiee, and the fact their is no rebel alliance in this community to aid, and perhaps a little encouragment from Tyraan, I would like to volunteer to create a rebellion against you evil imperials. In all fairness I think you deserve something to shoot at, and I like a challenge!

Please give your feedback and tyraan you win x)

Last edited by Arikakmon Baraka on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Arikakmon Baraka

Back to top Go down

After a shave and some magic work from Captain Birdseye.... Empty Re: After a shave and some magic work from Captain Birdseye....

Post  Tyraan Sec Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:20 pm

Arikakmon Baraka wrote:I am no longer Gry but instead Arikakmon Baraka!

After four years on and off roleplaying a wookiee, and the fact their is no rebel alliance in this community to ais, and perhaps a little encouragment from Tyraan, I would like to volunteer to create a rebellion against you evil imperials. In all fairness I think you deserve something to shoot at, and I like a challenge!

Please give your feedback and tyraan you win x)

Way to state the obvious Razz

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

After a shave and some magic work from Captain Birdseye.... Empty Re: After a shave and some magic work from Captain Birdseye....

Post  Demor Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:32 pm

I feel I must tell that we had problems with this before. We met a new guy, or so we thought, claiming to be an experienced roleplayer, transfered from another server. He made clear that he was interested in leading a group, after some elaboration, we decided to give him the job. Eventually he screwed up, he returned several times posing as someone else, everytime showing the same hunger for power. It is because of him that I think quite some of us are now not extremely fond of the idea that a guy we do not know, is going to be put in charge of a group. Some of us will be of this opinion, just a heads up.

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Arikakmon Baraka Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:49 pm

Completley understandable Mocane.

We had similiar problems within CotW with ex-members rejoining. And originally I just wanted to pursue my wookiee clan without real thought about the alliance. It took some encouragment from a certain member and brainwashing with certain imperial devices ,) to even consider dropping the clan to focus and volunteer to set up the alliance and unfortunatly due to some 'idiots' you may be warey about me voluntiring, but as I stated I just put my hand up because I want to try something different.

Thanks for the comment Mocane, really appreciate your welcome and voice in the community.

Arikakmon Baraka

Back to top Go down

Post  saiana Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:04 pm

could be worth in the beginning setting up as a slave as such (with some respect given from the 'slavers' in regards to storylines etc) but if you start off in chains so to speak and build up the RP side it could also provide a nice event(s) with you escaping their clutches/beginning to rebel etc.
depends how many others would be getting involved on that side also,
but essentially I'm saying work through some RP to 'prove' yourself and gain the respect etc of the other memebers (and just to get to know people better)
saiana
saiana

Back to top Go down

Post  Tius Euna Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:32 pm

Ackbar style Razz.

I have yet to meet in game due my current technical difficulties with the latest patch, however you seem like a decent chap so I have no problem with you taking on that role. Perhaps start thinking about the things you would do in that position, the ideas and routes you will take and put them to the community for a preview so to say.
Tius Euna
Tius Euna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum