The Next Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It been fun

+4
saiana
Jeraan Taruk
Deklen Caliban
Tyrus Black
8 posters

Go down

It been fun Empty It been fun

Post  Tyrus Black Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:06 pm

Guys im sorry ive been so inactive but if i would like to play starwars the old republic i have to quit galaxies. I have had so many good times from the begining of the second act until now and i will miss every one of you. Hopfully you will let me stay on this forum to watch how the guild grows and if any of you are going to play the old republic as a member of the republic and you want a guild i joined a great guild called Republic defenders they have a ranks set up, we chatbox roleplay/pvp, and we have friendly members if you want to do this visit republicdefenders.webs.com and apply in the aplication center or chat in our spaceport cantina (OOC chatbox) Dont think down on me for asking if anyone would like to join but if you play swtor in the future i would like to stay in touch

Thank you guys so much
-Tyrus

Tyrus Black

Back to top Go down

It been fun Empty Re: It been fun

Post  Deklen Caliban Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Hey Tyrus, most of TNC have either left or are in process of leaving the game. The ones that are left are doing their own thing or are looking for other RP groups to get into.

Deklen Caliban

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrus Black Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:36 pm

oh ok well if they wanna join the rp guild im in for Swtor they are welcome

Tyrus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:48 am

Republic Defenders as in REP-D?

Well.... Good luck!

( I think TOR us going to blow tbh ) Smile

Jeraan Taruk

https://thenextchapter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  saiana Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:19 am

Jeraan Taruk wrote:Republic Defenders as in REP-D?

Well.... Good luck!

based on?
lol
saiana
saiana

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:24 am

saiana wrote:

Well.... Good luck!

based on?
lol

My amazing sense of judgment.

Jeraan Taruk

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyraan Sec Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:01 pm

saiana wrote:

Well.... Good luck!

based on?
lol

His nipples tingle when something bad is going to happen, if you shout Star Wars the Old Republic really loudly at him he is rendered immobile with an overwhelming sense of euphoria thanks to said nipple tingling.

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:59 pm

All of Rome is amazed at such an ability!

Jeraan Taruk

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyraan Sec Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:22 pm

Jeraan Taruk wrote:All of Rome is amazed at such an ability!

The day is (voice breaks) ours!!

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Margras Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:24 pm

Tyrus Black wrote:oh ok well if they wanna join the rp guild im in for Swtor they are welcome

No offense to you, but I'd rather stick my dick in a blender than play TOR Neutral

Margras

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrus Black Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:45 pm

:/ well anyway guys thanks for being a good community

Tyrus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Tius Euna Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:21 pm

Is it still a closed beta?
Tius Euna
Tius Euna

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:37 am

Aye, i doubt i will ever even try TOR tbh, i know a couple of people who have been in the closed beta and although i know closed beta is a long way from the finnished game it doesn't look promising ....

1. Far too story driven, there is a very linear storyline tied to your progression which you must complete each stage of to progress.
2. No proper crafting.
3. Space flight isn't real space flight, you get to be a gunner in a ship with a predetermined flight path,
4. No Housing or decoration.
5. No real need to group yet because your companions can basically be a group for you.
6. Poor graphics, what they showed us is nothing like what we will get, apparently they cheated with their gameplay videos and actually used a mixture of cinematics and enhanced gameplay graphics to make it look better than it is, the beta client isn't even DX10 compatable yet ffs.
7. Not alot of character customization choices, this includes very limted face and body choices as well as clothing/armor choices ingame.
8. The time period is even more obscure to "standard" starwars fans than clone wars was.

I won't add poor performance issues on the client to this, all games get that during beta, it's just one of those things.

People say that starwars fans will play it because it is starwars, tbh i'm a big starwars fan and i wouldn't touch it with someone elses keyboard.
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Tius Euna Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:11 am

Well the way I see it I am not going to knock it until I try it, done this before with a different game and it ended out being one of my favourites lol.
Tius Euna
Tius Euna

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyraan Sec Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:29 am

Beli wrote:Aye, i doubt i will ever even try TOR tbh, i know a couple of people who have been in the closed beta and although i know closed beta is a long way from the finnished game it doesn't look promising ....

1. Far too story driven, there is a very linear storyline tied to your progression which you must complete each stage of to progress.
2. No proper crafting.
3. Space flight isn't real space flight, you get to be a gunner in a ship with a predetermined flight path,
4. No Housing or decoration.
5. No real need to group yet because your companions can basically be a group for you.
6. Poor graphics, what they showed us is nothing like what we will get, apparently they cheated with their gameplay videos and actually used a mixture of cinematics and enhanced gameplay graphics to make it look better than it is, the beta client isn't even DX10 compatable yet ffs.
7. Not alot of character customization choices, this includes very limted face and body choices as well as clothing/armor choices ingame.
8. The time period is even more obscure to "standard" starwars fans than clone wars was.

I won't add poor performance issues on the client to this, all games get that during beta, it's just one of those things.

People say that starwars fans will play it because it is starwars, tbh i'm a big starwars fan and i wouldn't touch it with someone elses keyboard.

This is a euphemism for something horrifically dirty where I come from.

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum