The Next Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contact Infos

5 posters

Go down

Contact Infos Empty Contact Infos

Post  Tius Euna Tue May 17, 2011 10:01 am

Hi guys, I would like to propose some ideas for keeping in contact. This is largely because people have expressed interest in plenty of different games lately and I think it's best we do so. I also lack the details of quite a few of you.

Proposal 1, those who do not have steam may be against this but I think that starting a steam group and having everyone as friends on there is a good idea. I think Steam is brilliant and it really is useful due to the way it works with the games you play, I mean you can see when a friend is playing a game you may want to join them in for example, you have a in-game overlay to send each other messages etc, its not useful to have to keep minimizing for MSN. Not to mention you can get sooooo many good deals on there e.g. Mass Effect 2 for like £5 the other day Razz. Main thing I expect people have against it would be that you have to be on it all the time, to be honest it doesn't get in the way that much, especially if you set it to auto login so you dont even get the login pop-up on start up. It is also very useful for managing your games if you add them. I will make a group anyway just in case.

Proposal 2, this can be in addition to the steam stuff. We all just make sure we have our MSN and/or skype stuffs.

Proposal 3, I will get us a section on RP-Project.net 's teamspeak. However I will try to go one better and get a separate server for us.

Now the details Razz

I did originally post all of mine with separators etc to keep them secure but I think it is just best we make this thread only visible to members before we start posting email addresses etc Razz.

Tius Euna
Tius Euna

Back to top Go down

Contact Infos Empty Re: Contact Infos

Post  Tius Euna Tue May 17, 2011 10:12 am

The steam group is here, im not sure if you can apply to join. If not send me...the only member a message and I will invite you. Couldn't find a group name that wasnt taken so took one from the imagination of Adam which obviously meant it could not have been used before....Join the the kingdom of the free people of under the stairs....

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/underthestairshere
Tius Euna
Tius Euna

Back to top Go down

Post  Demor Tue May 17, 2011 12:19 pm

Can't join steam group, but added you to friends, invite me if you like.

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Tue May 17, 2011 1:19 pm

Unfortunately steam is usless for me, i actually have 6 steam accounts and can remember none of their passwords, i've tried to retrieve the passwords but for some reason the secret answer thing doesn't work no matter hwat i put in and contacting their customer service was an absolute waste of breath as they just fobbed me off and told me to create a new account all six times.

Besides why should i try to keep in contact you're all losers and i hate you!!

(Joking about the hate part)
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Demor Tue May 17, 2011 1:27 pm

What is it with you and a zillion accounts for everything :p

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Tue May 17, 2011 4:35 pm

I'm an account whore!

I've actually got 2 US and 2 Eu accounts for LotRo too, but only one of them has characters on it lol.

I don't know what it is with me but i always like to try lots of things in games and i find having only one account limiting.

I also found many years ago that MmO's tend to give out freebies to accounts over time and if i have multiple accounts i can get multiple items and save them up to sell, stopped working for swg though cause everyone has multiple accounts and thus multiple rewards rofl, and infact works less and less in other games too now we have the age of "bound" and "no trade" grrr.

I also tend to forget passwords and am unlucky enough to always seem to have problems retrieving them until years after i've made another account lol.
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Tue May 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Oh yeah and over the years i have also had at least one account banned in every game i have played :p
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Tius Euna Tue May 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Still doesnt explain having loads of steam accounts lol.
Tius Euna
Tius Euna

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Tue May 17, 2011 6:49 pm

Tius Euna wrote:Still doesnt explain having loads of steam accounts lol.

Yes it does.. read the bit about forgetting passwords and not being able to retrieve the passwords.
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyraan Sec Tue May 17, 2011 7:14 pm

Beli wrote:Oh yeah and over the years i have also had at least one account banned in every game i have played :p

Beli always makes one troll account where he acts like the biggest jerk IG, think back to the infamous trolls of the SWG forums - beli is responsible for at least 40% of those accounts.

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Tue May 17, 2011 9:30 pm

Beli sustains games!

Beli = Progress!

( I just think it a stems from his irrational fear of working with others and having himself for company)

Jeraan Taruk

https://thenextchapter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyraan Sec Wed May 18, 2011 9:33 am

Jeraan Taruk wrote:Beli sustains games!

Beli = Progress!

( I just think it a stems from his irrational fear of working with others and having himself for company)

He likes to set up companies where he does everything, he holds all job roles from CEO to cleaner.

If you ever get the chance show up to one of his business meetings, it's him and alot of his alts. Funny when he shouts at himself because a certain department is falling behind.

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Tius Euna Wed May 18, 2011 12:51 pm

Tyraan Sec wrote:
Jeraan Taruk wrote:Beli sustains games!

Beli = Progress!

He likes to set up companies where he does everything, he holds all job roles from CEO to cleaner.

If you ever get the chance show up to one of his business meetings, it's him and alot of his alts. Funny when he shouts at himself because a certain department is falling behind.

Rofl
Tius Euna
Tius Euna

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Wed May 18, 2011 1:01 pm

Just looking at the hosting package i have and it comes preinstalled with various types of social networking software like facebook and myspace, i could always set up our own page just for us.
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Wed May 18, 2011 1:47 pm

Here's an example ...

http://swgrp.co.uk/networking/
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down