The Next Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trying to get in touch with SOE forum user Thrawnolicious

4 posters

Go down

trying to get in touch with SOE forum user Thrawnolicious Empty trying to get in touch with SOE forum user Thrawnolicious

Post  Zel Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:36 pm

Last I knew his in-game name was Sate. Been trying to reach him via official forum PM but noticed he hasn't logged in over there since feb. Is he still playing?

Zel

Back to top Go down

trying to get in touch with SOE forum user Thrawnolicious Empty Re: trying to get in touch with SOE forum user Thrawnolicious

Post  Demor Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:15 am

He has been busy for a while, his forum name on here is Jeraan Taruk, I am quite sure he will reply to those PM's. You could also try PMing Tyraan Sec on these forums, as they walk the dogs together IRL lol.

Demor
Serving Consul

Back to top Go down

trying to get in touch with SOE forum user Thrawnolicious Empty Re: trying to get in touch with SOE forum user Thrawnolicious

Post  Tius Euna Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:24 pm

If he's on MSN again tonight I will point him here Smile.
Tius Euna
Tius Euna

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:32 pm

Hello Zelly Smile

Jeraan Taruk

https://thenextchapter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down