The Next Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS rolplay

2 posters

Go down

FS rolplay Empty FS rolplay

Post  navyjaxx Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:34 pm

greetings you guys/gals. my wife and i just xfered here from starsider and we are currently trying to start up force sensitive roleplay as well as any other ie social, governmental etc... and yes for the sexual deviants we might even be able to pull that off to for a cost lol. any ways. we have been roleplaying sith for years now but we have recently decided to go grey. we are working on decoing our buildings again to suit good roleplay for all of us and you. if you would like to feel free to /tell us on praetoriane (me), or calyaraa (wifey). we would love to get it active again.

navyjaxx

Back to top Go down

FS rolplay Empty Re: FS rolplay

Post  Tyraan Sec Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:45 am

Hey and thank you for posting on the boards, I'm sorry to inform you that we currently do no support force sensitive roleplay as were struggling for members in the rebel alliance.

Our community is based around the galactic civil war and so untill both sides are stable we cannot accept members that do not fall into the two categories of Imperial or Rebel.

Sounds like you may do well to contact -Garth- or TK-X about force sensitive roleplay on this server.

Again thank you for showing an interest and I apologize and regret that we are unable to support youre style of rp at the time being.

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

FS rolplay Empty ty

Post  navyjaxx Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:10 pm

I am currently talking to both of them and it seems to be going well

navyjaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyraan Sec Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:48 pm

navyjaxx wrote:I am currently talking to both of them and it seems to be going well

Glad to hear it mate Smile

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum