The Next Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Community Feedback on an Alliance Situation.

4 posters

Go down

Need Community Feedback on an Alliance Situation. Empty Need Community Feedback on an Alliance Situation.

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:17 pm

Hello all Niun here, wanting some feedback from the community with a small issue.

I have started working and developing on a Rebel Character. Niun Wuul is an overweight, 'getting old', sullustese speaking Sullustan. Since working on this character I soon realised that the Alliance will be working as a combat spec-force. Now Im really not into front-line combat RP, and would be much happier taking a more non-combat role within the GCW war efforts. With enough combat RP from World War II Online, I want a change Smile.

So, what are your guys on ideas for the poor old Sullustan to fit into the alliance?

Back to top Go down

Need Community Feedback on an Alliance Situation. Empty Re: Need Community Feedback on an Alliance Situation.

Post  Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:08 pm

no one?

Back to top Go down

Need Community Feedback on an Alliance Situation. Empty Re: Need Community Feedback on an Alliance Situation.

Post  Beli Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:11 am

I'm not too sure to be honest, the premise of the roleplay we are creating for TNC at the moment is based on two special forces units, one imperial and one rebel tasked with the same mission but from different sides, with a future neutral aspect entering the scene sometime in the future.

There could be many non-combat roles within that, however you will be missing out on a lot of what we do because things will be mostly geared towards those special forces.

For example a good chunk of the rebel roleplay will involve the initial training and field excersices of the new spec-ops unit, this will take part in a remote and hostile location and be geared 100% to survival techniques and combat tactics etc. I just don't see a part for a non-com in that area.

Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimace Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:04 pm

Perhaps the role of a doctor/surgeon (not a field medic) This way you won't be required to participate during fights but might get some rp after them.

Nimace

Back to top Go down

Post  Beli Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:24 pm

Nimace wrote:Perhaps the role of a doctor/surgeon (not a field medic) This way you won't be required to participate during fights but might get some rp after them.

As long as he doesn't use the operating table for a sideline of torturing Very Happy
Beli
Beli
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimace Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Beli wrote:
Nimace wrote:Perhaps the role of a doctor/surgeon (not a field medic) This way you won't be required to participate during fights but might get some rp after them.

As long as he doesn't use the operating table for a sideline of torturing Very Happy

Well in these times of cutbacks, I would think using the one table for both operations and torture would be welcomed Smile

Nimace

Back to top Go down

Post  saiana Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Nimace wrote:
Beli wrote:

Well in these times of cutbacks, I would think using the one table for both operations and torture would be welcomed Smile

you need tables for torture?
saiana
saiana

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyraan Sec Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:07 pm

saiana wrote:
Nimace wrote:
Beli wrote:

you need tables for torture?

Ofcourse, were not barbarians. Torture tables and tea coasters, we got it all!

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down