The Next Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello the next chapter!

5 posters

Go down

Hello the next chapter! Empty Hello the next chapter!

Post  luciandor Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:28 am

Hi there. I used to play swg 2 years ago had a pair of level caps. Im starting over now and gonna be trying out RP. If you guys are willing to accept a new person to roleplaying i'd really appreciate the help getting started. I'm also hammering out a backstory at the moment so i'll add that eventually

luciandor

Back to top Go down

Hello the next chapter! Empty Re: Hello the next chapter!

Post  Zeerko Leece Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:04 am

Hey, welcome aboard. Smile

Zeerko Leece

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:22 am

Hey and welcome.

Accepting new people is no issue at all. As long as you level to the best of your ability!

How did you find us at The Chapter? Smile

Jeraan Taruk

https://thenextchapter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  luciandor Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Well i googled SWG Player activity and you guys were the first result for whatever reason.

Also who do i need to find in-game to join?

luciandor

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyraan Sec Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:36 pm

80% of us has guild invite enabled so pretty much anyone with TNC over their heads.

Also welcome man, hope to read your bio etc soon.

Reb - Imp - Criminal?

Very Happy

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  luciandor Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:40 pm

Undecide. Any guild prefrences? i'd like to do imp just for the armor and back-story possibility

This is subject to change but here is my first shot at a starwars rp backstory. hard to change from the wow mindset though

Luciandor merely wanted to go on adventures and fight evil, but apon the happening of an imperial attack during the first nights invasion, he found himself an orphan, he was then raised within the rebel outpost on rori, mostly due to the promise he showed during a couple of fights on the streets with the other kids. Although many of the other guards in training were from similar backgrounds, their attitudes were mostly all but unpleasant, waiting to be whipped into shape by the training to guard the lives of the innocent, his was mostly that of a slacker, constantly joking and never taking the initative for leadership or other "Fools arrends". He never wanted to stick out or even shine for that matter, all he wanted was to finally start killing and dying in battle, not so much for the reason of revenge or some sense of honor, he merely wanted to live his life normally from now on and die early on.

Within his squad of trainee's he made some friends, they were known pretty well as "The idiots who get the job done". Mainly due to the fact they all in fact, all acted liked idiots, but still got their mission over and done with, and even some of the harder missions that normal groups couldn't tackle. Apon completing the training his squad was officially made into a regiment, mostly due to how some of the other captains didn't want to deal with their idiocy, however the captain who was asigned to their squad was unusual as well, she didn't really go by a name and pretty much threw them around the room until they started refering to her as "Captain", a funny nickname was made behind her back for the constant beatings she gave to everyone everytime they were being their usual selves, "Gorilla".

This particular regiment, although with rather strange methods, took on some of the more complicated missions, like assaulting At-At factorys without support as well taking down the Corruption in naboo, they recieved quite a few honors, although for some odd reason luci was never around, and usually found drinking at the local cantina, as well as drinking contests with Wookies, after a while he started being able to drink some Wookies under the table, but still had trouble with the more...hefty, ones. Though severely smashed he would randomly slur a mixture of "The gorilla is coming to take me away!" and "Those damn dirty apes!" among a few others that involved apes and whatnot, however after a while his captain figured out their nickname for her so each time she heard that from the outside of the pub, she would beat him...mercilessly, alot of his time spent with medics was mostly due to his captain, and not battle.

Among all their honors they were finally all promoted to Royal Guard, and thus made into their own unoffical band, sadly though since each Guard recieve different requests they were not always together, they sat down in pubs together from time to time, and still had alot of fun calling their captain "gorilla" and running away, while stumbling of course. The time finally came though, the time they were sent to confront a Star Destroyer battallion, which hovered over the Eastern grasslands, luci's expression was grim, remembering the time when he lost his parents, he shook it off and took on a serious expression for once, his comrades somewhat suprised but, followed his lead, the fight was gruesome, and long winded, a group of adventurers was successful in getting into the ship in high orbit, however the band of knights had to fall back.

Upon falling back the captain stayed behind to protect them, luci was too injured to stop her, and his allies carried him away while she held the line, they made their way across the grasslands, each guard sacrificing himself so the others could move forward, only two remained by the time they even had a hopeful chance of reaching safety, his friend said to him "The Imperials are at our heels...the others sacrficed themselves, and you know what will happen next, get yourself to safety, and for pitys sake, take command for once, you're strong, don't be afraid to step in the spot light for once...Now go, and drink a round for the rest of us when you get back , hell knowing you, you'd probably drink every day for a year, for each of us" Saying that, his friend gripped his Vibroblade and Blaster, and ran towards where they came from, luci bit onto his lip as hard as he could and pushed towards the city walls, only to be stopped by a scream from his friend...He knew that he had not survived, he looked out towards the distance and could see light, but merely started to move in a different direction, being the last of his friends, he found no reason to live further, and at that time, he heard a voice "If you seek power...Heed my call".

He spent years wandering around the grasslands, while the demons invaded he survived in the wild, an empty shell, with a broken blade. He awoke to find instructor Roth'nar talking to the Medics "This one has lost hope to be alive, he is weak, dispose of him immediately" four Stormtroopers rose around him, and as of second instinct he fought them with all he had, still gripping his broken blade he tried to strike Roth'nar, only to be tackled by guards. "Wait! I like this one, keep him have him tied to his own. with that being said, he begun his training as a commando, his head filled with whispers of the sith, consumed by his current power, until right before he's about to slay a rebel child, he gains a small sense of himself, remembering when he was a child, a couple of guards and other initiates walked up.

One of them yelled "The hell are you doing, the emperor commands that we slay every creature in sight, if you don't slay this child, I will, so move!" however he stares hard at the two other initates and strikes one of the guards down. "Back off before I take you both out myself..." the two others tried to fight him, but were unable to take him down, that is when Koltira walked up and told the two to be gone, as he will handle this one, he stared at luciandor and the child behind him "You saved me from the rebels not too long ago, consider this payback."When he met his old friend from training, he gained full control of his personality, although still driven by the emperors will, he questioned what he was doing here and there.

As he stared into the sky he wondered what else would happen to him, wondering where else his travels would lead, he merely stared at his flask of ale and shrugged, whatever was in store for him next, he would keep his friends alive in his mind, and continue to honor their sacrifice by doing what he could to help out the Galaxy.

luciandor

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Will get confusing with two luci's Very Happy my mains name is Lucidus.

You bio suggests a rebel standpoint. This is good, we need some rebels Smile

Jeraan Taruk

Back to top Go down

Post  luciandor Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Yea, Well thats why i ended it how i did with the whole empire training/brainwashing. to leave it open so i can still choose what faction i want to go with. Gonna have one toon of each at some point anyways haha

luciandor

Back to top Go down

Post  luciandor Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:19 am

Hey i been on the server for 3 days and havent seen anyone. i've checked all the common player spots as well a few times. please mail me or something

luciandor

luciandor

Back to top Go down

Post  Deklen Caliban Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:23 am

luciandor wrote:Hey i been on the server for 3 days and havent seen anyone. i've checked all the common player spots as well a few times. please mail me or something

luciandor

Just be patient. These guys are really good about contacting potential members. They might just be busy with community stuff or even real-life stuff.

Deklen Caliban

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:32 am

Thank you Deklen,

My pc has decided it wants to hate me and blow my graphics cards, so unfortunately I can't get IG to meet you.

Can someone else from guild find Luciandor and get him in guild and chat to him about a few things.

Thanks

Jeraan Taruk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeraan Taruk Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:41 am

Also second luci, what faction you decided on, rebel would be fantastic Smile

Jeraan Taruk

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyraan Sec Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:00 pm

I'll be on tonight from 5:00pm GMT send Tyraan a tell around that time mate.

Tyraan Sec
Serving Honorable Consul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down